Gravitas - Wines of Great Stature
from NZ’s Most Famous Wine Region
Gravitas Wines: The NZ wine world’s fastest rising star, with 40 medals in 18 months, Gravitas is one of NZ’s most accoladed wine companies.
Gravitas Sauvignon Blanc rated:
* one of the World’s Top 100 Wines – of any style (2005 Wine Report)
* the World’s Top Sauvignon Blanc (Citadelles, France),
* one of the World’s Top Three Sauvignons (IWSC, London)
* NZ’s top Sauvignon (Bob Campbell).
Gravitas Chardonnay rated:
* one of the World’s Top 25 White Wines (Robinson)
Keys to Gravitas quality are:
* vineyard computerised monitoring of temperature/soil moisture
* low yields (as low as 50% of the great Bordeaux Premier Crus)
* grapes protected by nets and 100% hand picked on many different days
* in the winery, only own estate-grown grapes used, wild yeasts, hot ferments and minimal filtration
* only French oak (barrels individually chosen from 9 suppliers)
Australia (Victoria), Belgium, Canada, Channel Islands, China (pending), Denmark, England, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, (Republic of) Ireland, Luxembourg, Malaysia, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United States of America and Wales
I wish to contact importers/distributors in the Asia Pacific, Latin America, Continental Europe (if not listed above) and Australia (except Victoria)to sell our wines.