This family firm was founded in Negrisia in 1925 by Ruggero Lorenzon a few meters from the banks of the river Piave.
The high quality and the strong character of the finished product suggested him to first bottle his wine in the ?50s with the label ?El Vin del Paron?.
Since then we still use the traditional production process taught by Ruggero.
The careful products portfolio and the very limited number of bottles produced are guarantee of the craft quality of our wines.
Finland, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States