Our estate is a tradition, successful and dynamic family winery in Austria since 1650. We are one of the leading, established and most distinguished wineries in Austria with a reasonable price policy. The sunny south eastern sides of the hills around the wine village Rust, which are located around the town and Lake Neusiedl like an amphitheatre, are being among the best traditional vineyards in Austria. The clayey and calcareous soil with its weathered slate, the primitive rocks, quartz, loess and shell limestone offer our family ideal conditions for producing full-bodied wines with sensational character.
- Austrian Wine Trophy Winner 2011
- Burgundy Trophy 2011 Highest rating with 5 stars
- International Wine Challenge 2011 3 Gold medals
- Federal Award Winner Austria 2009 Wine Salon Winner
- TASTED Magazine 2012 Under the best red wine producers
- Austrian Trophy Winner International Wine Challenge