History of Tbilvino begins in 1962. The company immediately after the establishment became one of the largest producers of Georgian wines.
- Tbilvino is largest exporter of Georgian wines;
- Tbilvino exports 95% of total production in 25 countries worldwide;
- Winery was completely reconstructed in 2008 and equipped with modern equipment ;
- In 2010 Tbilvino was certified with ISO:9001 and ISO:22000 certificates;
- Tbilvino wines are regular winners of prestigious wine competitions like Decanter (UK), IWSC (UK), Mondial de Bruxelles and etc.