Our winery is found in the classic and historic region of Valpolicella, in a small valley particularly well know for the cultivation of grapes for fine wine. Our winery covers an area of 14 hectares over looking the famous village of St. Giorgio Ingannapoltron , known around the world for its marvelous ancient church, cloister, and archeological excavation. In the beginning, the late Carlo Boscaini (who lived to the venerable age of 102 drinking wine in modest quantity but high quality) produced wine with great passion from leased land. He succeded in aquiring this winery in 1948, and then with his son Arturo Ernesto, worked with care and passion in the production of the grape and it s transformation into wine. In our day, his young nephews Carlo and Mario continue this old and passionate pursuit.
Wine: valpolicella doc classico, ripasso and amarone della valpolicella doc classico Spirits: Grappa