56,860 Importers, Distributors, Producers and more..

World Directory

Quinta da Prelada
Founded in: 1975
Login or register to view the contact information
Quinta da Prelada was built in a unique setting of the world, the Douro valley, which is located in the sub-region of Cima Corgo in the parish of Abaças, Vila Real. Established in the beginnings of 18th century and it was enclosed in the world’s first demarcation region in 1756, and being ascribed with the 39th landmark. It has a total surface area of 60 ha, with altitude which can vary between 250 and 450 metres. 25ha of the vineyards is sustained with 80.000 vine stalks planted. 15% of the varieties produced here are white vine. From the remaining 85% : 15% Tinta Barroca variety, 20% Touriga Nacional, 10% Touriga Francesa, 10% Tinta Roriz, 5% Tinta Cão and 40% is a mixture. Wines: PORT and Douro - Douro Valley
Targeting: Scotland