From the beginning the RINIERI business has always been a family concern.
It was started By Ambrogio in Predappio (Forlė - Italy) in 1944, manufacturing mainly animal drawn ploughs, but the machinery range quickly developed.
In 1978 the manufacture of industrial shelving and in 1982 the working sheet metal and plate were started.
Since then there are three manufacturing areas.
Presently the company employs 50 workers in roughly 5,000 sq metres of buildings on 25,000 sq metres of land. In September 2000 the business became RINIERI SRL.
At present we are prodicing the widest range of agricultural machines for vineyards and orchards.
Do visit our web site: http://rinieri.com/
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Germany, India, Japan, Malaysia, Morocco