51,934 Importers, Distributors, Producers and more..

World Directory

Winery, Distillery
Khirsa XXI Ltd.
Founded in: 2000
Login or register to view the contact information
Main products: The company produces the brandy spirit, brandy and wine (White & red dry, semi-dry, semi-sweet and sweet). The company owns the following assets: a) a wine-making processing plant in a 12,500 m2 estate in the eastern Georgia, 150 km from the capital; b) 70 hectares of vineyard; c) 195 hectares of agricultural land d) Brandy spirit distillery and wine & brandy bottling plant in Tbilisi (the capital with a total surface of 1 037 m2) e) Restaurant in Tbilisi (the capital), next to its mail outlet. Distribution: The company works with a number of wholesalers and retailers both in Georgia and abroad, thus ensuring stable distribution of its goods. 90% of the products are exported, primarily to Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. The remaining 10% is sold on the local market.
Products:Wine: KHORNABUDJI White Dry Wine VAZISUBANI White Dry Wine TIBAANI White Dry Wine SAPERAVI Red Dry Wine KHIRSA Red Dry Wine KHIRSA Semi-Sweet Red Wine ALAZANI VALLEY Semi-Sweet Red Wine CHINEBULI Sweet Red Wine
Spirits: Brandy
Main Brands: CHINEBULI (Red sweet wine), KHIRSA (Brandy), KHIRSA (red dry wine), KHIRSA (red semi-sweet wine), KHORNABUDJI (White dry wine), TETRI ARAGVI (Brandy)
Distribution
Territories:
Georgia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan.
Seeking: Wholesellers, Distributors, Importers
Targeting: Bulgaria, China, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine
Annual Sales:$1 million - $5 million
# of Employees:20 to 49
 


SPOTLIGHT