Domaine Beauséjour-Judell, located in the Languedoc, is no ordinary wine producing estate:
Did you know that:
- its vigneron owner is an Australian?
- the estate boasts expert personnel, trained in Burgundy?
- their very first vintage in 2001 immediately met with professional acclaim: three stars 'Coup de cœur' in the Guide Hachette 2003 for its Chardonnay and one star in the Guide Hachette 2004 for its Cabernet-Merlot?
.the estate is cultivated using environmentally friendly techniques?
- its wines are appreciated and enjoyed both by connoisseurs and new consumers?
- the value, in terms of price for quality of the wines produced by this dynamic Australian wine maker, is quite simply astonishing!