Bodegas Aragonesas was founded in 1.984
Our main grape varieties are:
On the international market our wines are distributed in thirty-four countries, which represent a great part of the world possibilities to acquire D.O. wines and situates us as an export leader in the last six years
The most prominent brands commercialised by Bodegas Aragonesas are Coto de Hayas, Don Ramón, Mosén Cleto, Castillo de Fuendejalón, Viña Tito
Wine: Our main grape varieties are:
· Garnacha: occupying 60% of our vine area, 10% irrigated Cordon Royet, 90% dry, old vines.
· Tempranillo: occupying 15% of our vine area, 100% dry.
· Macabeo: occupying 10% of our vine area, 100% dry.
· Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah: occupying 10% of our vine area.
· Moscatel, Chardonnay: occupying 5% of our vine area.
Castillo de Fuendejalón, Coto de Hayas, Crucillón, Don Ramón, Duque de Sevilla, Mosen Cleto, Viña Tito
Germany Iceland Colombia Canada
Norway Australia Belgium Denmark
Taiwán Malta Estonia Poland
México Sweden Korea U.S.A.
Northern Ireland Lithuania Holland Italy
Finland Venezuela Czech Rep. Japan
New Zealand Guatemala Russia China
Costa Rica Switzerland Eire France
the IBN emailing to distributors worldwide, over 200 importers contacted
us within a week. As a result, we have quickly expanded our market around
the world. Thank you IBN, this program is unbelievably powerful. " Cognac ABK6 View